A CMS or a 'Content Management System' is a computer application which supports the creation and modification of digital content using a common user interface and thus usually supporting multiple users working in a collaborative environment. It is also designed to support the management of the content of Web pages.CMS quite literally allows you to control and manage the content within your web site - without technical training. Using this uncomplicated system you can very easily add, delete images and edit text in your web site on the fly. You can also have an unlimited number of pages and a full site-search engine.
We at, Honeycomb Softwares provide fully customized designs and have extensive expertise, experience and resources to develop CMS designs that best suit our client's need, budget, schedule and existing infrastructure. We strive to focus on the customer and deliver solutions designed around their requirements rather than focusing on a specific technology and expecting the customer to adapt the technology and platform of our choice.
Avoid operating to your web designers for every small change to your web page. Tie your website to the CMS designed by us. Add, change, remove, change, and upgrade your website's data quickly anytime, anywhere!
- Integrated and online help
- Modular and extensible
- Easy user and group management
- Group-based permission system
- Full template support for unlimited looks without changing a line of content
- Easy wizard based install and upgrade procedures
- Minimal server requirements
- Admin panel with multiple language support
- Content hierarchy with unlimited depth and size
- Integrated file manager with upload capabilities
- Integrated audit log
- Friendly support in forums